1 Minute Sample
Lucid Dreaming Isochronic tone
A lucid dream is any dream during sleep in which you become aware that you’re dreaming!
– Why should I have lucid dreams?
Lucid dreaming can open up a whole new world of possibilities. Given the fact that you are restricted only by imagination and not the real world laws of society or physics in your dream world.
The ability to dream lucidly will allow you to do anything and everything in your dreams, with benefits that carry over to your everyday life.
What is a lucid dream?
Lucid dreaming involves the participant becoming completely aware that they are in a dream state. Once this awareness is achieved, the waking consciousness is drawn into the dream allowing you to experience:
• Unfettered Exploration – The dream world can be seen with complete clarity where the dreamer is allowed to experience visceral sensations as if they were reality.
• Living Fantasy – Fulfillment of one’s deepest fantasies is possible including impressions like: sexual encounters, the feeling of flying, visiting an alternate world or reality, time travel, shape shifting, or meeting a personal hero.
• Psychologically Uplifting – Lucid dreaming can help with overcoming fears and anxieties or dealing with past traumatic experiences and nightmares.
• Creative Revelation – Tap into an inner creativity (otherwise unknown) that can help with new perceptions on art and music.
Is Lucid Dreaming Scientifically Proven?
Researchers have scientifically proven that lucid dreaming works. In 1975, Dr Keith Hearne detected eye movements from Alan Worsley that revealed a lucid dream. In 2014, researchers at Frankfurt University used brain wave, blood flow and eye movement data they received from an electroencephalogram (EEG) to reveal what happens when we have lucid dreams.
There is a huge increase in brain activity. The mental function of the frontal lobe is heightened. At this stage, there is an increase in linguistic thoughts and self awareness. Some people who have lucid dreams experience phenomena like alien abductions and astral images. Lucid dreams can be induced through 30-second jolts of electrical stimulation of the frontal cortex. This process leads to the dreamers fully recognizing that they are having a dream.
How can I benefit from lucid dreaming?
A recent Psychology Today article describes it well: “lucid dreaming is a way for you to put the deepest areas of your brain to good use while you’re sleeping”. Much more than just playing around in a fantasy world, there are real-world takeaways for those who put in the practice:
- Spiritual Empowerment – astral travel, contact with the Fetch or Spirit Guide is possible in this state. Additionally, lucid dreamers find that they develop a keener sense of purpose, and notice life’s details more, allowing them to live more in-the-moment than previously
- Overcoming performance anxiety, fears of public speaking or confrontations
- Therapeutic benefits – by visualizing and achieving a desired outcome in the dream-state (such as weight-loss, release of the past, correcting a personality trait), one can then “act it out” in real life, with real-life results
- Achieving creative breakthroughs
How does lucid dreaming Isochronic Tone work? What kind of experience does it induce?
The Lucid dreaming Isochronic Program is based on specifically calibrated music software using Brainwave Entrainment technology. The software induces lucid dreaming by creating related brain wave frequencies for deep sleep. Extensive research has been carried out on alpha and theta brain waves. The studies have helped experts in identifying a certain combination of frequencies that can cause a shift in consciousness. These frequencies are the basis of lucid dreaming. All you need to do is listen to the soothing recording while you fall asleep.
Completely lucid dreams are detailed and rich. The level of awareness during these dreams can be higher than in the state of consciousness with the ability to be present at 2 places simultaneously and 360 degree vision. Freedom from the laws of physics allows you to turn anything you wish into reality in your dream world, for instance, time travel and flying.