1 Minute Sample
Astral Projection Isochronic Tone
As more and more people are opening up to the possibility of transferring consciousness away from the physical human body, music-induced astral projections have emerged as the best technique to achieve this.
– Is astral projection a skill worth possessing?
– Can astral travel redefine spiritual experiences and take your body to a level of calmness and understanding that you’ve never felt before?
The answer is a resounding ‘yes’ – astral projections are more common than you may imagine.
Astral projection in the modern age
The concept of astral travel has been around for centuries, and in today’s fast-paced world and hectic lifestyles, it has never been more relevant! The Bible and Quran mention astral projections; there is documented history of out-of-body experiences in China, India, Japan, and among the Intuit and Amazon communities. Extensive studies in this field have facilitated a better understanding of how astral travel can be induced, and spiritualists have leveraged the amazing wonders of physics to create limitless possibilities.
How are people using astral travel?
You may wonder how astral projection is helping people gain a better understanding of their spiritual side, and indeed their immediate environment. Here’s a look:
- Most have admitted that astral travel has offered them greater spiritual clarity.
- By projecting their consciousness through astral travel, some have experienced hyper-realistic dreams
- Astral projection is being used to fine-tune or improve intuition
- By far, people are using astral travel to explore and better understand the circumstances and people that surround them.
You can make the most of the above benefits. Imagine suspending your astral body to enhance your spirituality, enjoy a physical experience like never before, and open the doors to wisdom and understanding.
What is Isochronic Tone based on? What kind of astral experience does it induce?
The basis for Isochronic Tone is sound, a powerful tool that initiates astral projection and makes possible experiences that yoga and meditation cannot achieve. The music synthesis software creates the isochronic beat frequency which tunes the brain into a third frequency that your ears cannot hear. This is the shifting point, inducing a separation from the confines of your physical body to a wondrous astral journey.
Please note that astral projection can be a bit unnerving the first time around, and this is a natural feeling. As you begin to project, you will hear vibrations and sounds like buzzing, yelling and popping. Maintain a sense of calm through them and continue onwards to your Middle Astral (a reality within the fourth dimension and a center of learning) plane.